Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Hey People!!!

I hope your week is going wonderful!!! Still working hard....still need some quick meals??

Here ya go!!

"I swear I cooked all Day" Chops

Serves 5

5 Pork Chops (with or without bone)
1 can cream of chicken soup
1 box of stuffing
1/2 stick butter

Put your chops in a baking dish
salt and pepper them
mix up your stuffing with hot water and butter
until it's moist.
open your can of cream of chix soup (dont break a nail) lol
dump the soup on the chops.....spread it over the chops with the back of a spoon.....(who's got time to look one of those rubbery things.) (not me) the back of the spoon does the trick.
Dump the stuffing over the soup
cover and bake for 20 mins
then uncover and bake for 10 mins.
serve with something green :) healthy healthy

Ta Ta for now
Teresa

No comments: