Hey Y'all
Laundry is sooooo boring right....But you have to do it and get the kids ready for school.....I have a very easy way to only tackle it once a week.
First.....Do It!! I know you dont want too but someone has to.
Second ..... while folding.....lay pants ....shirt .....out flat....they really dont have to match....I promise the teacher will not care.....then put undies and socks on top.....roll em up...........there's Mondays' outfit......Keep going until the week is done.
Here's a tip.........go to your favorite wally world..........get one of those hang up things for shoes.........you know with the squares in it.......then label each slot with a day of the week..........hang it in the closet .......ta da!!!!!! No child should have to search for anything to make you late for work anymore!! you can even use the extra slots for shoe's ..........huh??? who da thunk it!!!!!!!!!
TaTa for Now
Tess
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment