Tuesday, September 2, 2008

This blog is about the REAL mom...
I know when I pick up a Mag while standing in the Wally World line...(which of course has tons of lines with no workers in them)
I see all these idea's for "your home" "your free time" "how to raise the perfect child" "best meals for your family" and on and on and on....
NOW if your like me....in a hurry ....wearing sweats and a tee.....searching Thu my wally world purse....for my bank card.....HOPING there's enough money in the bank to cover what's in your cart....the last thing you want to read about is the best spa to book your next vacation..
come on.....
when is the last time you had a vacation....we had a staycation for the last 3 years....welcome to my world...I cooked...did laundry and "said" I was gonna clean....HA HA
Sorry Mom
I want Real women to talk about Real things...share your stories share your real mom meals...
Just how fast can you Come home from work ... cook a meal for 5 and get the kids to practice on time.....without forgetting anything they needed for the game.
I got the first one for ya!!!
OLD STANDBY
2 lbs of hamburger
(put it in the microwave and shut the door ...it will thaw there and the cat won't chew on it while your at work)
1 great big jar of pasta sauce
(the cheaper the better)
1 and 1/2 lbs of pasta
(what ever kind you have will work)
1 bag of pizza cheese

boil your noodles
stir fry and chop into tiny chunks your hamburger
add some onion flakes
(who's got time to chop an onion?)
drain off that grease
(lets be healthy now girls)
drain your noodles
and leave them in that big ol pot
dump in the hamburger
dump in the sauce
stir..stir
pour the cheese on top and let it melt.
Feed your kids and get out that door......
coach is waiting.....
That's how real moms handle dinner :)
Be back later with more REAL Working Mom Idea's

No comments: